Monday, June 3, 2013

Fashionista of the Week: Nadya Hasan

Hello sweeties, hope you're doing well :) Today the lovely Nadya from The Fierce Diaries is sharing with us her current style favorites. Enjoy!!!

Hi dear, Welcome to Dubai Fashionista, can you tell us a little bit about you?
My name is Nadya Hasan, I am a 23 year old Emarati Style Blogger.


What's your favorite place to shop?
I don't really have a favorite place to shop, but my favorite city to shop in is Paris! 

Favorite designer?
That's a tough one, I think it's between Celine and Chanel.

Handbag designer?
Celine.





Shoes designer?
Christian Louboutin.




Your last buy?
My latest buy is my gorgeous Prada bag.





Favorite piece from your closet?
Oh that's a bit though, I think I love all my shoes equally!

Describe your style in 3 words?
Chic, Vintage and Fierce.



What's your current wishlist?
A classic Chanel bag.

Favorite fashion magazine?
Vogue without a doubt, I have stacks of Vogue magazines!





Favorite fashion blog?
Globally it would have to be Song of Style, in the region it would be Hybrid Head Piece.

A trend you love?
Anything that has to do with the 20's.

A trend you hate?
Not really sure at this point.

Fashion faux-pas?
Wearing short tops with leggings, I hate it with a passion!

Favorite destination/dream destination for shopping?
Paris.




Celebs style inspiration?
Miroslava Duma 




Must-haves every woman should have in her closet?
A Little Black Dress and a Little White Dress.

Flats or heels?
Heels any day!




Anything you would like to share with Dubai Fashionista's readers?
Don't be afraid to express yourself through your daily outfits!




(Photo credit to Grazia Middle East)

Hope you enjoyed reading this:)
For more Style Inspiration check out Nadya's blog The Fierce Diaries (Grazia Middle East Best Style Blog 2013)

*All pictures belong to Nadya*

3 comments:

Dascha said...

Awesome!

xoxo
www.its-dash.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love her style, so classy! :)

xx

Anonymous said...

love her style !

Related Posts with Thumbnails